The bracket system consists of brackets with a metal arc installed in them. It is attached to the teeth with the help of orthodontic glue and, due to the periodic pulling of the arc, aligns the dentition. A noticeable therapeutic effect is achieved after 1.5 – 2 years of constant wear.
The Damon braces are designed to align dentitions with a high degree of safety. It exerts minimal pressure on the tooth compared to other settings, but at the same time it demonstrates excellent corrective results. Her main secret is the ability to self-regulate.
So, if a conventional bracket system needs to be tightened 1-2 times a month to achieve a quick effect, then Damon works on the principle of “pulling up as needed”. One visit to the orthodontist at 6-8 weeks is enough to achieve a similar result.
Damon Clear: what are the features
Bracket Dimon – a unique dental design and all thanks to several characteristics:
- Smooth corners of the brackets provide comfort when worn, because they do not rub and do not irritate the mucous membrane.
- The bracket is made of hypoallergenic material, therefore it is suitable for allergy sufferers.
- The transparency of the staples allows you to achieve maximum aesthetics and avoid psychological discomfort during socks.
- A soft effect on the teeth is achieved due to the flexibility of the structure. Because of this, setting up the Daimon arc is also easier.
The diamond shape of the bracket deserves special attention. This innovative solution allows you to adjust the dentition faster. The design literally adapts to the anatomical features of the jaw.
The price of bracket – designs depends on the materials from which they are made. The most expensive ones are transparent with a self-regulating effect. Budget option – metal self-ligating. The average price in the segment for a Magic Smiler self-ligating ceramic bracket.
If you want to put a bracket at an affordable price, contact the Swiss-Dent clinic. Here you can consult your doctor for free. Sweet Dent is located at:
- Left bank, Kiev, st. Borispolskaya 4,
- Right bank, Kiev, st. Zhilyanskaya, 47,
- Brovary: st. Kiev 245 (forest district)