If a natural smile does not please with beauty, artistic restoration of teeth can help. The procedure, in which each tooth is brought closer to an aesthetic ideal, has become popular due to fashion, and the possibilities of modern dentistry have only strengthened the patients’ belief that everything is possible.
Art restoration helps to restore a broken-off tooth and “color” it in the desired shade of white. It is indicated for natural anomalies of the dentition, as well as mechanical damage. Restores natural bone strength and chewing function. It’s painless.
Artistic restoration is not carried out if the patient has increased abrasion, as well as malocclusion. When more than half of the natural tooth is missing, this procedure also will not help. It is more reliable in this case to install a crown.
The quality of the procedure depends on the materials used in the art restoration. The innovative Enamel Plus HRi material will help protect your updated tooth from quick decay. The properties of natural tooth enamel, the most durable substance in the body, are inherent in it. This is exactly what is used in Swiss-Dent.
Features of the artistic restoration at Swiss-Dent
Enamel Plus HRi allows clinic specialists to perform the procedure efficiently, quickly and safely. The material reflects light similarly to natural enamel and has high transparency. Such unique properties make it indistinguishable from a natural tooth.
Enamel Plus HRi has an optimal size range, allowing the doctor to vary during the processing of the tooth. 0.1, 0.3 and 0.6 mm – the optimal thickness of the material, which when coating the tooth enamel gives a sufficient level of protection. The interaction with the material is as follows:
- Universal set on the front teeth because it gives a stunning aesthetic effect.
- Functional is used in the processing of chewing teeth since the low abrasion and strength of the material allows you to fully restore the function of dental tissues.
- Intensives are suitable for restoration of thick sections of a tooth. They are characterized by increased whiteness due to which they demonstrate a good aesthetic effect.
- Dentin is suitable for restoring a badly damaged tooth. It demonstrates increased resistance to mechanical stress.
Working with the material requires special skills, so every clinic doctor undergoes regular studies abroad.
Stages of artistic restoration
In order for the restored tooth to serve for a long time, the patient must be prepared for the procedure of artistic restoration. Using fluoride-free paste for several weeks, you can gently brush your teeth and make it easier for your doctor. You should first come to a consultation to select the desired smile color.
The doctor selects the optimal whiteness on the computer so that the patient can familiarize himself with the final result in advance. The shade of ivory is considered the most popular, since it is the closest to the color of a natural tooth and will not stand out. Further actions of the doctor are:
- Composite material is applied with a brush to problem areas of the dentition
- In case of severe tooth decay, casts are taken to make special tabs attached to dental glue
- The treated tooth is ground to give it a natural structure. Natural enamel does not suffer.
The final price of the procedure depends on the degree of tooth decay. The larger it is, the higher the price. The main advantage is that the procedure does not require a large investment of time. And if you want to carry out the procedure at an affordable price, please contact:
- Left bank, Kiev, st. Borispolskaya 4,
- Right bank, Kiev, st. Zhilyanskaya, 47,
- Brovary: st. Kiev 245 (forest district)